Sunday, June 15, 2008

Shalom from Jerusalem!

I am at the religious epicenter of the modern western world. The airplane trip was pretty great, considering the 14 hours of air time logged; thanks to Frank and modern technology. The hotel in Jerusalem is less than a mile the Jaffa Gate to the Old City and to Ben Yehuda Street, so I have been walking my legs off for the last couple of days experiencing the new and old world that meet here. I have a lot of impressions I'll be posting in the next couple of days, but want to make sure you all know I am thinking about each of you as a spend time here in the Holy land. Being in the Old City for Shabbat was a meaninful experience. Check the Flkr site for pictures. More will come today. Just so you know, for some reason my phone doesn't work too well, but my texting seems to do just fine, so you'll get a lot of text messages!

Lots of Love
kristi

1 comment:

NannyLindy said...

Oh wow, those pictures are beautiful!

exercise ticker

weight goals

Coming Events

Noctural Visitor

Noctural Visitor
Hello, little buddy