Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blessings on Father's Day




This has been a week of blessings. My brother Bruce knew I'd been going through some tough times at home and work. He dropped by with a book called Life Coach in a Box, which is proving to be really helpful.


My sons have been missing Ulysses since we last September, so we have been blessed with the addition of a new Aussie named Rusty. He is fitting in famously, and I think Arrow is acting about 4 years younger since Rusty's shown up. His previous owners have been so phenomenal to work with - its been a joy, even when he went fishing for the first time.

My brother Scott instigated a Father's Day trip to watch baseball @ Isotopes Park with my Dad and our family - which makes me and the boys really really happy.


Finally, its Father's day, and I've been blessed by many of the wonderful dads in my life, starting with my husband, Frank. Thank you Ted, Don, Tim, Marty, and Rob for helping our family be better people for knowing you!




Lots of love from the Zoo - Kristi

No comments:

exercise ticker

weight goals

Coming Events

Noctural Visitor

Noctural Visitor
Hello, little buddy