Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life is crazy good today (mostly)

Props to my brothers, first and foremost. Bruce just presented a working version of APS's first ever working capital tracking system to mgmt. Nice work, bro! Tee and his SNAP fitness centers are off and running - the 98th and Unser location is going gangbusters, and the two new sites should be open in June.

Work at Intel has taken a VERY interesting turn. I have been working with colleagues on design engineering computing, business intelligence and visualization, and design engineering license mgmt. The results are starting to show. A very positive side benefit have been 3 different opportunities to work in different groups have come across my desk in the last week. Never in my life have I had such good choices to make. The great thing is the opportunity to draw on the wisdom of some of my closest advisors to make such a tough, but positive decision. I believe my mind is made up, but I'm gonna sleep and pray on it for 24 hours.

Speaking of prayer, please pray for Grant again this week. He's having a hard time at school again, and we're not sure what has changed.

Lots of love this week, looking forward to Mother's day.

No comments:

exercise ticker

weight goals

Coming Events

Noctural Visitor

Noctural Visitor
Hello, little buddy