Monday, June 2, 2008

Back from heaven! (New Pics on the Flkr site)

Florida was great, but boy are we tired! I don't know how we managed to do it, but we managed to come back from a week in the sun more tired than when we left. We got into the pool at 9:00 pm the first night we got to the hotel, and didn't really get out until our plane left (mostly!) Wildlife encountered included: Jellyfish, tube fish, sting rays (small), sea urchins, dolphins, egrets, swans, ducklings, pelicans, seagulls, sandpipers, squirrels, and a whole bunch of animals at Busch Gardens.
We basically spent 4 hours a day (minimum) in one of the five pools at the resort, or at the beach - 100 yards away. We also watched a lot of SpongeBob Squarepants!

We're back to the grind. Looking forward to Friday fun Day this week.

Lots of Love,

Kristi and the tribe!

2 comments:

NannyLindy said...

Welcome Home! I love the pictures of the boys playing on the Beach! I anxiously anticipated this entry (and photos). I was also wondering about Zoo cards (or was it Explora?) Had those come in yet? Squeaks and I are trying to plan an adventurous Summer (even though I hate Summer). Which we hope will include Carlsbad, Bio Parks, Museums, Ghost Hunts, and even my triplet cousins coming to meet my triplet charges! (And if we're really lucky, a full time Teaching position for Squeaks and a proposal for me?)
Talk to ya soon!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous time!!! The pictures were beautiful! Keep them coming! :-)

exercise ticker

weight goals

Coming Events

Noctural Visitor

Noctural Visitor
Hello, little buddy