Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fabulous family friday night

Last night just the 4 of us took the time to go to a place called Hinkle family fun center. Brett's favorite part was the Bumper Boats. It was the first time he'd gotten to drive all by himself and he took delight in completely drenching me and Grant on our bumper boat. Grant was the gunner on our ship and made sure everyone was as wet as we were. Then we got to race around the track, Frank and Brett had a mini wipeout when someone tried . Miniature golf was all about getting the golf balls out of the stream, (I swear they were hitting into the water hazards on purpose) and then we won some tickets before we went home. The boys have been in a great mood the last few weeks - I hope it continues.
I seem to have more energy after work now now - I've taken up kickboxing at a gym close to my house. I have bruises, sweaty boxing gloves, sore muscles, and a new community that I get to see a few days a week. I could swsear I can actually do a pushup now. Its been good therapy for a financially frustrating month. (SM tuition due, vet bills, crowns, small accident...). We'll see if the weight comes off too.
This morning I got up early to meet Don for coffee- it was a treat. We walked to Raley's, talked about physics, and chemistry, and family, and politics, and energy policy. Its going to get a great weekend. Lots of love for now

the kidders

No comments:

exercise ticker

weight goals

Coming Events

Noctural Visitor

Noctural Visitor
Hello, little buddy